TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Wildflower Frames. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Wildflower Frames.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
5. Due to the nature of our products we are unable to offer returns or refunds unless faulty. If you have any questions then please contact us before making the purchase.
6. Craft kit purchases include a PDF digital download of your tutorial which is emailed to you instantly after payment. All purchases which include a digital download are final. By placing the order you acknowledge and agree to this. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address you have entered is correct. By purchasing a craft kit from us you consent that the contract comes into force immediately after payment is made and the sale is none returnable or refundable.
7. If you believe the item you purchased to be faulty or in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order then please get in touch within 7 days of receiving your item.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
9. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
10. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
11. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
12. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
13. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
14. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
15. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
16. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
17. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
18. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
19. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
20. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
21. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
22. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
23. We are unable to cancel any order for craft kits as per our refund policy. The PDF tutorial is instantly sent to you once the purchase has been made.
24. For bespoke commission slots we are happy to cancel your order and issue a refund providing your cards have not yet been posted and it is within 14 days of placing your order.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
25. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
26. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
LICENCE AND USE OF DIY CRAFT KITS
28. Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access the tutorial for the purpose of your own personal use and reference. You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation. Any unauthorised copying or sharing will constitute an infringement of copyright. Permission will not be granted for profit, commercial or business use.
29. The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product. Design rights for the single hexagon viewer, multi hexagon viewer and the intellectual property rights of our products are and will remain the property of Wildflower Frames. Any infringement of these rights, whether unconsciously or deliberately, will be vigorously pursued.
31. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
32. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.